Monday, April 21, 2008

Jennifer's NEXT answers

More NEXT survey answers. Enjoy.

Real name: Jennifer

Where I live: Carmel, NY

Occupation: Telecom operator in a hospital

Favorite movie: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon



Favorite book: This week? The Princess Bride



Favorite album: Again, difficult. Right now, 3-way tie between Mer de Noms (APC), Little Earthquakes(Tori), and Mezzanine (Massive Attack)



Three famous people I'd like to meet: Jon Stewart, Joni Mitchell, Owen Wilson



One famous person I actually met: Jean Grey . . .sort of. Funny story actually...

Best concert experience: The Police last summer at MSG!!!



Coolest pop-culture item I own: Beeker (from muppets) pencil topper.





And what movie prop would like to own: Uhura's uniform. I would settle for her earrings, though. She always had it together for a sci-fi chick. Wow. I really am a geek.

Brilliant answers. Thanks for taking the time.
Bro

No comments: