Friday, September 08, 2006

Not without coups


What did I do to deserve this? Nothing but here it comes anyway. New Yo La Tengo and they might have come up with the greatest title ever. Sound off here.

Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder writes for Outside magazine. My guess is its about surfing. Does anyone know the words to Lukin? Here's a guess.

U2 back in the studio...with Rubin.

Dylan number one with almost 200K in sales. First time in 30 years he is on top. I hate to say it but it's just not that good. I mean its better than anything from Timberlake or Beyonce but for Mr Bob it's middle of the road.

Arctic Monkeys win the Mercury.

More on MySpace selling tunes.

yea...naked head coach of the NFL going through the drive-up window.
"Thank you for your order please pull up"
Long Pause " Where do I go?"
"The only F*#king road you're on"
Oh and please put some clothes on too.
Yes thats Dane Cook. The Burger King. Version Two.

A surprize for Paris Hilton music fans in the UK. I love the Brits. I love the "race to the bottom of the pile"

Don't drive in Russia or wait maybe you do.

More later
Bro

Title..thanks Dane.

No comments: