Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My face is the wrong face


Holy Balls there is alot of good music out today. If you can't find something today then you need more help then I think I can give you.

Check out this version of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. You will never be the same.

Check out these Pee Wee Herman kicks. Nice.

I love me the internet. Music on the net makes me happy too. Now it's getting easier to listen to it. Just wait until you can get the internet on your car radio and cell phone.

Everyone wants to buy Syd Barrett's house. Ok not everyone but quite a few.

iPod has lost its cool.

Iron Maiden. New cd and new game. It's life or death.

When I die I want my ashes scattered on a naked lady. The Onion of course.

More later
Bro



Title is from Gomez's "Caravan". One of my favs from the 90s. They are still a fav. Even if you don't get this cd get something but as soon as you get one of their cds you will want more. Start saving up those hard earned pennies.

2 comments:

Megs said...

just wanted to stop by and say hello! i dig the blog. those pee wee herman shoes are the awesome.

i just started a blog for my radio show after my friends, family and listeners (i have a few amazingly!) all were like "you need to get something up for your show!"

i'm sure you'll hear more from me soon!

Take care,
Megan

cbro said...

Great Bloody news. Give me your blog address. We can link to each other and get ourselves a few more hits.

Best of luck with everything and also check out NEXT--hopefully it will give you a few ideas of a few new bands to check out. You probably already know of them but just in case.

Also if you iTunes check out NEXT as an iMix. An easy way to download the tunes.

Be good and chat again soon
Bro