Friday, September 22, 2006

A Big Hearty Welcome


To Megs. A female type to balance out things a bit. Thanks for joining our merry little gang.

Musicans on Musicans. Dave Stewart to host music show for HBO.

Newish LA bands on the way up. Get there first.

Nirvana to release first ever DVD. Live! Tonight! Sold out!!

Damien Rice...new cd.

The Knack sue Run DMC...27 years too late. WTF?

This a great article on the music business today by USA Today.

Friday Fun...the beer cannon.

More later
Bro

and welcome again to MEGS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Megs to put the lights on...

Megs said...

thank you for the welcome chris. i was going to post something last night, but i wasn't too sure and well, i got tired and decided i need some sleep.

as for paul...put the lights on? i'm a little lost on that lol.

cbro said...

I think it has something to do with the pic I posted. I don't think thats you Megs. If it is then I am sorry. I was going for the female type vibe. I think it worked.

Post anytime...definitely looking forward to it.