Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hearts can not be broken...they are small squishy things


have you ever wanted to start a band? Live that rock and roll lifestyle. Wake up at noon and pour Jack Daniels on your Frosted Flakes then hang out with all your groupies? Yes? But you don't know how to play guitar. Maybe this could help the process along. Fretlight. When your done send me a demo and maybe you could get on NEXT. In fact I am trying something new on NEXT...a guest DJ. Mike Viola will be in town (Larchmont, NY) for a show at The Watercolor Cafe on Tuesday the 26th(probably best know for writing and singing "That Thing You Do"). Anyway I talked to him and we came up with the guest dj thing. Hopefully see you at the show if you are around. I might have a few cds and Peak Shirts to give away too.

Willie busted for pot and 'shrooms. I love how the cop gets knock over by a wall of smoke. Classic.

Me a happy boy...Afghan Whigs getting together but sadly only for two new songs.

I just finished listening to MMJs new double live cd called Okonokos. Go...Get...It...now. Yes I know it doesn't come of until the 26th but really pre-order it now.

Beck on tour with Puppets. Does it get better then Beck live with puppets? I will answer for you. No it doesn't.

iTV. From Apple. TV with built in Interwebs.

I Queue there fore I am. Judging your friends by their Netflix picks.

More later
Bro



The title is from The Judybats. The tune is called "Being Simple". Nice, quiet and overlooked song from the 90s.

No comments: