Friday, March 03, 2006

You made it...now let's go get a beer or seven


Just a few more details about PJs new CD. Not much but a little more info.

DOJ probes online music prices. I like using "probes" in a sentence. Remind me to do that more often. It just makes me smile.

More Cash. Get ready for more and more Johnny. He may make more than Dead Elvis soon.

MTV2 gets in bed with YouTube.

James Blunt is dreamy and also first UK artist to top the US charts in 9 years. He was the number one downloaded person last year in the UK.

Friday Fun. Mindless Fun. Go ahead--waste some time--you deserve it. Splash back.

So you wanna win the Oscar pool? Good luck. If I have time I will give my guesses. I was hoping to hear from Naught on this one.

The End is Near. Very close. REPENT SINNERS.
I clicked on this so you wouldn't have too. Pepsi ad. I just can't believe that Pepsi thinks that they will sell more soda with a bunch of Brown goo streaming from the crotch of The Hoff. I don't drink much soda but the next I do it's a Coke for sure.

Now I give you the greatest tune on Glaucoma ever. Sorry Greatest Glaucoma Hymn ever. I dare you to find a better one. I dare you. This song will be stuck in your head for hours and for that I am sorry.

More later--more Probing later
Bro

No comments: