Monday, March 13, 2006

Let the Madness Begin


One of my favorite three weeks of the year. If you'd like to join our fun and free tourney pick contest please feel free to join us. We are at fantasysports.yahoo.com. On the home page is the sign up now link. Click on it and sign up. Then join a private league. The league ID # is 56212 and the password is hoops. Just like that. No caps. No spaces. Any questions email or leave a message. My nickname is The Glass Slippers. Join and laugh at my pitiful picks.

Thanks and Good luck.
Bro

Also check out GMA's weekend co-host Kate Snow on the backpages. It's GMAs blog. She pulled 9.2 Gs. Not too bad and how cool is it that they put her name on the plane. I want my name on a plane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like Kate is doing well...congrats.
Cat and I were down at the Langerado Festival, she or I will post a recap in the next couple of days.

cbro said...

yeah baby...I can't wait. I am quite a bit jealous. I love the music fest. I wish I were without kids sometimes. Only sometimes.

Kate is doing quite well and it might be my turn soon. I might be getting my New Music Show on the radio soon. Details to follow. I will need much help to spread the word to help me out. Snapple might sponsor me too. Very cool. I will have to start buying alot of Snapple soon. Alot.