Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good to have you back HM


Are you a Grup? Find out here. I am a bit close.

Paul Simon to Surprise with Eno on new CD.

Brought up by HM and this is a decent, quick review of Band of Horses. Completely agree that you need to listen to this cd a couple of times. Then it hits you. Damn this is one fine cd.

Jack White's new favorite band is everyone elses too.

DRM is Evil. Reason 5,276.

Snow Patrol chat up Rolling Stone Magazine. I was so very high on this cd until I heard the first single. Maybe the rest is awesome which is sad because I love the Final Straw all the way through. Even named it best of the year.

OK for the last time...Keane doesn't use guitars. I don't get it. Guitars are a good thing? Right?

Remember the good cartoons from Disney? Like this one. VD Attack Plan. Yes that VD but it's also Disney so probably safe for work. "Remember your mission is to blast every human being VD". I love ignorance.

For Buck. RIP. ON youtube.

More later
Bro

No comments: