Monday, March 27, 2006

A quick hello

I have been sitting on a mountain of new music going over it with most of my free time.
New Flaming Lips, Drive By Truckers, Secret Machines, Band Of Horses and Wolfmother.
Reviews in one form or another are soon to follow.

Another new one is Prince's "3121" which reminds me of this great performance
from the 2004 Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony of George Harrison.

This is one of the best solo's I have ever heard. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLdVkoKNToE&search=prince%20hall%20of%20fame

More later,
HelperMonkey

1 comment:

cbro said...

Prince sounds like Prince. I'm digging on that one too. I am on the bandwagon for Band of Horses too. I think I need to give Wolfmother another try. Not so much into them yet. Great solo on the vid indeed.