Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Is it Thursday yet?

I am ready to waste all day and watch the games and drink beer. C'mon underdogs.

Must see Doc "All we are saying" by Rosanne Arquette. Never thought I would ever write the words but there they are. She interview rock stars about the Biz and how they balance art and life. I seriously can't wait to see it. Another doc I need to see as I can't get me enough Pixies. loudQUIETloud.

Mentioned this site before. Could be cool. La La.

Fued spills on the stage at rock and roll Hall of Fame party. Can't we all just get along?

Let's hear it for the French. Are the French gonna be the ones that are going to get iPods to play nice with everyone elses MP3s.

I don't get it. If you buy multiple cds they don't count it as one purchase? If people want to waste their money on buying more than one download it should count. I guess.

Isaac Hayes is now a freak--er sorry-- I mean a member of the church of Scientology. He now wants out of South Park.

Wove, True Wove. Nothing and I mean nothing says I love like a homemade bomb. I get a tear in my eye anytime I think of this amazing couple.

Scarface the short version. I will give you hint. F*ck. So definitely not safe for work.

More later
Bro

No comments: