Tuesday, March 21, 2006

and 8, 8 I forget what 8 was for


Davies gives it to us on film. From SXSW. It's all about his latest CD which is quite good.

A CD designer gives good interview as reporter probes into her ideas about "giving a face" to the music. You didn't believe me when I said that I would start using probe more often.

Why does a band travel to SXSW? To get some famous? The BBQ? The Hot Women?

Down Under bands at SXSW. and why not one more on that festivus--SXSW. I still think ACL is a bitter better.

SEXY LP Covers.

Mr Rotten on why the Pistols aren't in the Hall of Fame. Video of the Kimmel show. I love the Tshirt at the end.

MTV reports:
On April 11 Capitol will release the Beatles collection The Capitol Albums, Vol. 2. The four-CD follow-up to the 2004 set The Capitol Albums, Vol. 1 will include four Beatles albums originally released in 1965: The Early Beatles, Beatles VI, the "Help!" soundtrack and the U.S. version of Rubber Soul

OK who stolen my Snow Patrol? I am not very happy with this single. I loved. Loved Final Straw. I hope that cd is better than good. C'mon boys. Anyway here is the first vid "You're all I have". Whoever called the Gin Blossoms nailed it.

The Lego Suicides...well accept the first photo as that is a murder. Still very well done. I love free time.

More Homer. Two more season. Man that is a long time.

More later
Bro

The title is from the land o cheese. The Violent Femmes' "Add it Up." Oh the memories came flooding back with this tune today. Folk Punk at its best. One of the great first albums of all time. I am sure others have covered this but I know Guster has. Not a bad version by them either.

No comments: