Thursday, March 09, 2006

What's her name?-- I can't tell ya -- Ahhh


MTV reports:
Good news for fans of Snow Patrol: The countdown to a new album is on. Reps for their label, Interscope Records, have confirmed that the Patrol's new LP, Eyes Open, will hit stores May 9

Reuters reports:
Irish rock band U2 have canceled the final 10 dates of their sell-out world tour due to a family illness, their promoter said on Thursday.
The group pulled out of shows in New Zealand, Australia, Japan and Hawaii due to start later this month as part of their Vertigo '06 tour.

FMQB reports:
Tori Amos will release a 21 track music video compilation exclusively through the iTunes Music Store. Entitled Tori Amos - The Video Collection: Fade To Red it will also contain at a bonus 90-minute commentary from Tori herself

Raconteur's set tour in UK and cd release date.

Music DVDs see growth in sales.

have I mentioned how much YouTube rocks? The Real Simpsons. I love the plumber butt at the end. Brillant.

I think Nascar is a waste (turn left, turn left, turn left oh let me guess what's next -- Turn Left? How did I know?) but how can I not see this? Will Farrell's lastest trailer.

Stop the world I want to get off. The pope has a nano.

More later
Bro

The title is from the witty and wise Warren Zevon. The tune "A Certain Girl"

No comments: