Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I felt the earth (mumblings of Eddie) move beneath my feet


I see a couple of you joined the fun at yahoo with us. Thanks and Good luck to you. iTunes will have the highlights ready for you. You can download each night or sign up for the whole tourney. Also at iTunes. Two new PJ tunes. World Wide Suicide and Unemployable. I am just that much more excited about the new cd now. I love pre-releases.

The rich just keep getting richer. U2 top rockers that made riches last year.

Modest Monkeys. Arctic monkeys turn down Headline.

The New Cars (with new lead singer Todd Rundrgen) hit the road with Blonde. Blonde was just on GMA and she looks great for being 60. That is one hot grandma.

MP3
The Shins-- the gloating sun
Tape n Tapes -- Insistor

Semi Floyd Reunion.
Gigwise reports: A host of ageing rock legends are set to take part in a gig in support of pro-hunt lobbying group The Countryside Alliance.
Pink Floyd legends Roger Waters and Nick Mason will be joined by Eric Clapton, Roger Daltrey and Roger Taylor for the concert.
The event will take place on May 20 at Highclere Rocks, Berkshire

I am sure that you have already seen most of these but just in case. Parady of Brokeback Mountain.

Iced Kotter. Ice T to star in movie of welcome back kotter.

Someone is really sick of hearing about the Arctic Monkeys. Alot of Fu*ks so be careful. You know you've made it when someone writes a song like this about you. I guess I will never have to worry about that.

More later
Bro

Title is from Pearl Jams World Wide Suicide. Welcome back PJ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It think you mean Ice Cube, Bro. Easy mistake to make, but I don't see cop-killer Ice T as Boom Boom Washington.

cbro said...

Ice Ice Baby. What can I say I am very white. Can't dance. Can't dunk and don't know the difference between Cube and T. Word UP