Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Replacements are back


Chris Bro is happy boy.

Please still get drunk. Please make beautiful music. Please just don't suck. Please rock my world. Please. The Replacements are back together. Well most of them.

More Monkeys. The Arctic Monkeys are almost done with their second cd. I love those guys.

Damn I thought 5 million was reason enough but 10 million? That is just silly. 10 mill for the Smiths to get reunite. I wish I had that kinda money just laying around to offer broken up bands to get back together. I think that would be nice. You want more money? How about over 50 million for the rights to Nirvana songs?

College radio stations getting a wider audience thanks to the internet. I know I only really listen to KEXP.

Call him Willy Prince. If you find the Purple ticket you get to hang with the P word. That may have something to do with him getting his first cd to debut at number one. Or it could be that he is less werid and more, well, Prince.

Apple isn't the only store with 1 Billion downloads. Touch Tone. and mobile downloads now have a chart.

Double up on RHCP.

The "I Hate DRM" site. Link is in the comments which is currently not working. Good idea.

Want to tell yourself something in the future. Could be a day, a year, or a decade from now. Try Future me.

More later
Bro

No comments: