Friday, October 26, 2007

Peter answers the NEXT survey



Real name: Peter



Where I live: Chicago, IL

Occupation: Tax Accountant

Favorite movie: The Usual Suspects or American History X


Favorite book: "Wild At Heart" by John Eldredge or "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Steven Covey

Favorite album: Right now - Arcade Fire "Neon Bible", all time - Wilco "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot".

Three famous people I'd like to meet: Abraham Lincoln, Richard Branson, and St. Peter


One famous person I actually met: Jeff Tweedy

Best concert experience: Cold Play, UIC Pavilion, Chicago,IL, June 11, 2003

Coolest pop-culture item I own: My road bike and my mountain bike.

And what movie prop would like to own: Any really comfortable bed from any movie with an obnoxious bedroom set budget.

No comments: