Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Matt White interview

So I was to interview Antigone Rising about a week ago at the Boat Basin at Riverside but they canceled and I didn't find out until I got to the shoot. Too bad because it was going to be the greatest...interview...ever. Instead at the last minute Matt White filled in -- a big thanks to Matt.

We had the film crew(nice job guys) so it made sense to interview someone. We moved the interview to Times Square on the island in front of the ABC studios. Remember this is my second interview on a camera. I had never even heard of Matt White. Sorry but I hadn't.

I was prepped for Antigone Rising and then you throw me in front of the throngs at Times Square. Nervous? Yes but I think it went quite well. Again hopefully Aude can make me look pretty. Good times people. Good times. Link will be posted like before once I get it and here it is. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments: