Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dana's Answers


Real name: Dana

Where I live: Stamford, CT

Occupation: Transportation Manager

Favorite movie: "Dr. Strangelove (or 'How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Bomb')" - and almost anything else by Stanley Kubrick

Favorite book: "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" by Robert Pirsig

Favorite album: "Dark Side of The Moon" - Pink Floyd

Three famous people I'd like to meet: Roger Waters, Jon Stewart, Paul McCartney

One famous person I actually met: Michael Moriarty

Best concert experience: Pink Floyd - 1994 "Division Bell" Tour - Meadowlands

Coolest pop-culture item I own: Original record store promotional cut-outs and posters for "The Wall"

And what movie prop would like to own: Burt Lancaster's Locomotive Engineer goggles from "The Train" - 1964.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...Gentlemen you can't fight in here its the War Room.

cbro said...

one of the greatest quotes in a movie...ever.

Thanks for the comment