Saturday, February 11, 2006

Please leave a message at the beep


I will be at the beach. Hopefully the others will play nice and you wouldn't even notice I'm gone. Does this count as bringing up fake lesbians again?

So a dem pretends to be a repub and comedy ensues. Some good video.

Now this a great concept. I love the internet. Does my a$$ look fat in these jeans? People send in a photo to find out.

This blog isn't always about the good songs. I present the singer of songs. Don't feel too bad because he sounds better than me.

If You want a hit song be popular first. Imagine that... popularity breeds popularity. Maybe this partly explains AI...actually it doesn't.

Kinky? I'd vote for him. Only in Texas.

These might be the coolest photos I've seen on the interweb in a long time. I have a love/hate relationship with creative--really creative--people. I feel so small and These photos are cool in much different way. Sock Monkey P*rn.

Review of Neil Yound Doc from NYTimes.

Contact Music reports:
Former THE VERVE frontman RICHARD ASHCROFT has vowed never to reform the band that brought him fame and fortune.
He says, "You're more likely to get all four BEATLES on stage."

the Who's "The Kids are Alright" for PSP.

Glide mag's 10 to watch. Not a bad list.

When in doubt put "wolf" in your moniker.

For my money the dumbest headline this year. Can MTV stay cool? When did MTV get cool again? I guess it's because I'm older than 11 that I don't realize it. Maybe Logan's Run was right. I was going to link to the imdb info page on the "Logan's Run" movie when I hit search and came up with a 2006 release that is in pre-production? Really? I thought the Island was the remake?

Want to learn how to play. iPlay music is for you. I think this is how Yellowcard got their start.

More later
Bro

No comments: