Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I hope you come to see me soon cuz I don't want to go alone


New PJ people. Smile
TuneLab reports:
New music from Pearl Jam will be hitting radio on March 14th. The track titled "World Wide Suicide" will be the first single from their still untitled J Records debut. The album is scheduled for a May 2nd release.

Check out the video stream for “Crooked Teeth”, the second single from Death Cab for Cutie’s album Plans? This video, directed by Ace Norton, is the finest use of claymation, since Peter Gabriel’s groundbreaking “Sledgehammer”.

band promo pictures that aren't too good.

Not a good time to rock. Rockers keep your day jobs.

Contest: Take real photos and shop them into shapes. Some very cool pics.

Enron the Musical.

Remind me again why I don't live out West. NIN sign on for Sasquatch.

Reuters reports:
Depeche Mode's two shows the weekend of February 18 at Milan's Filaforum were recorded for a live DVD that is expected to be released in September

antiMusic reports:
We promised to keep you updated on this story, here is the latest. The admin of Jerry Cantrell's official website posted an update about the Alice in Chains reunion. Although he doesn't spill the beans about who will be taking over vocal duties for the late Layne Staley, he does confirm that the band will reunite for the Nova Rock festival and drops a hint that more shows may be booked. Here is his posting:
I hate to keep on saying, this but as most of you have heard Alice will be performing at Nova Rock in Austria. This is true. Alice is back.
Europe is a long way to go for just one show, so I feel that we are going to have a lot more to do.

More later
Bro

Title is from Ben Harper's "Waiting on an Angel" See him live and look for a new double cd soon. Did I mention you should see him live. Amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it obvious? Layne Staley MUST be replaced by Janie Layne. They could retool their combined set list to include the new hits:

- Don't Follow [me] Down Boys
- I Saw Them Bones
- Uncle Tom's in the Box
- Would Heaven?
- Sometimes She Stays Away
And the number one smash:
- Down in a Cherry Pie-Hole

HelperMonkey said...

Posting new PJ news before I did...is this your way of luring me out of my cave to post??

cbro said...

Hey someone has to keep the PJ people happy--cave boy