Friday, February 03, 2006

I love the way your verses are all filled with curses


here it is...perfect Friday Fun. R rated 80s band. Not safe for work unless you work somewhere special. Then lucky you. Let me put it this way the only non-swear word is "The". Love the outfits too. Sometimes I do miss the 80s. Only sometimes.

Are downloads ruining catalog sales? As someone said in the article towards the end: "People are fans of "Eye of Tiger" not Survivor." That is one of the funniest/scariest statements ever made by a human. Plus I can't believe how many times "Ice Ice Baby" has been downloaded. No wonder AI is breaking records.

Man sueing Apple over iPod ruining his hearing. Next you'll tell me that someone will sue McDonalds because their coffee was hot and they put it between their legs while driving then it spilled on them.

The Pretenders Box Set. 4 cds and DVD. Nice. Plus a mini tour. Life is good sometimes.

I leave you with one more Funny. Brokeback to the Future.

More later
Bro

Title is from a Chicago boy named Chris Mills. The tune is "You are my favorite song" from the Wall to wall sessions.

No comments: