Saturday, February 18, 2006

It was a good vacation but getting back to NY was not so fun.


Hello again boys and girls. Or is it boy and girl. Delays at the airport suck but with two kids it sucks in a much worse way. On top of over-tired kids--always fun for the whole plane--there was a pee accident and puke. Always a great combo. We packed an extra outfit on the way out but for the trip home? No of course not. Any accidents on the way out? No. Why because we were prepared. The best part was when my little guy started to hurl I couldn't get to the bag--in fact that didn't even cross the mind. NO the thing I did was catch it with my hand. Luckily a wonderful lady saw I was in trouble and handed me a bag. My hand will never be the same. The puke happened as we where landing so my wife got yelled at over the intercom to sit down. NICE. Anyway...Monkeys rock(or chimps). This we all know. That is why I love the careerbuilder commercials. I can't help it. So here's your chance to send a Monk-e-mail.

Using google for evil. Don't blame them blame yourself. They just make it easy to find passwords.

XM is spending too much. Really? I really do hope one or both of them survive. Both would be good even though I know many people that love the Sats I am still waiting for my internet radio everywhere day. that will be a good day.

Amazon to take on iPod. This should be interesting. Maybe they could get the price down below 50cents. That would be sweet.

Jazz fest gets just a few big names to play at this years fest.

Finally a number one album I can get behind. Jack Johsnon's OST for Curious George is on top. and also for the kids: Teach your children well. How to play music via software.

BrokeBack Willie. Mr Nelson releases a gay cowboy tune. Download it because you will not hear that on your local radio station.

ContactMusic.com (www.contactmusic.com) has issued the following report:
Rocker OZZY OSBOURNE and his wife Sharon have sold the Hollywood mansion that featured in their reality TV show for $10.8 million (GBP6 million).

(Capitol) Capitol recording group the Redwalls have announced plans to accompany Oasis on the Britpop giants’ upcoming U.S. tour. The acclaimed Chicago-based rock ‘n’ roll foursome will team up with Oasis for a series of March concerts, including much-anticipated shows in Milwaukee, Indianapolis, and Nashville.
Redwalls w/ Oasis
MARCH22 Milwaukee, WI Riverside Theatre
23 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre
25 Cincinnati, OH Taft Theatre
26 Nashville, TN Ryman Auditorium
28 Houston, TX Verizon Wireless Theater
Further dates will be announced shortly.

More later
Bro

Oh and I can't believe that Whittington is apologizing to Cheney for being shot in the face by him. Now that is messed up. If ever a Parent named their kid the right name--they nailed Cheney. Well done P's.

and they always forget their bathsuits for the shoot. I hate when that happens. SI special issue.

No comments: