Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Humans Rock


or not...Leave up to us to start WW3 over a cartoon. I just don't get it and don't even get me started on the Crusades. Holy War? There is no bigger oxymoron(well maybe Jumbo Shrimp). Oh the things we do in the name of all that is holy. I hope there is an after life if only so that all these fools get taught a lesson. Why can't we all just get along?

I should have saved this for Halloween but just in case you are jones for some role play. I don't judge I just present. Now you can look like your favorite A-Team character. I take it back sometimes humans do indeed ROCK.

Just when you thought you had it all for your iPod. It's the Tune Buckle. Nevermind people don't really rock. Just like I thought. If you need further proof, well besides a riot over a cartoon, just look at the billboards number one. Barry Manilow sings the greatest hits of the 50s. C'mon people with all the good stuff that came out this week?!? Sometimes I sit in a dark room and just weep.

Wait there's hope. More cool kids music. Thanks indie dudes. Faith in man restored.

What they didn't make enough the first time around. Cream to play more dates. A scalpers dream.

Not everyone is buying online tunes.

Cornerstone reports:
Built To Spill's new album "You In Reverse" hits stores on 4/11. It's their first album in about 5 years, and their evolution is flawless! It's definitely the band's best collaborative effort, while keeping their organic feel.
Here is the track listing: 1. Goin' Against Your Mind 2. Traces 3. Liar 4. Saturday 5. Wherever You Go 6. Conventional Wisdom 7. Gone 8. Mess Wtih Time 9. Just A Habit 10. The Wait-

More later
Bro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post but where's Cat?

cbro said...

Thanks and I don't know. I am sure she is around somewhere.