Monday, February 06, 2006

I don't think the best team won


but the best team that night won. Congrats to The Steelers and all their fans. Big Ben didn't score that TD. It was a very weak call on the offensive interference and it should have been a TD. I don't think it was holding but when they needed it Pitt came up huge. The 76 yd run. The trick pass.

The Right have fun with numbers and gloat about how long non-rockers live. Sorry but this argument just doesn't hold any water and all I need is two words to prove them wrong: Keith Fu*king Richards. Sorry you lose. Plus there were Notable omissions:
John "Stumpy" Pepys, Drummer -- died in 1969 in a bizarre gardening accident.
Eric Childs, Drummer -- died 1974, choking to death on someone else's vomit.
Peter "James" Bond, Drummer -- spontaneously combusted on stage in 1977.

Be nice to your beer don't mircowave it.



More Later
Bro

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Spinal Tap

cbro said...

I knew that someone would appreciate that one. Can you dust for vomit?

Anonymous said...

I had a fantasy football team called the Vomit Dusters.

cbro said...

I might have to steal that---if you don't mind