Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just a Thursday type of post


Holy cr*p. Since we already took on fake women lovers how about fake poop.

Any good poop stories people?

My best, off the top of my head, is from my little guy. He is 3.5 and is proudly taking on the potty. No matter where he is-- he let's us know in a very loud and proud voice "Mommy (or Daddy) I went poopy." The best is if we are in a restaurant--oh the looks we get. We, of course, have to be excited and give him a high five or some knuckles for an attaboy. Also when I pick him up from school and ask him how his day was-- he informs me that he peed standing up. What a big boy! and what a life when peeing standing up is one of the biggest hurdles in your life.

There was a time in college that a roommate video recorded himself doin number two on tape made for another roommates parents. Priceless.

Is Ashlee Simpson the new David Lee Roth?

More later
Bro

Special treat tomorrow. Greatest 80s band ever. You will want to check that out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My college roommate laid one down that wrapped the perimeter of the bowl TWICE. Using my Geometry knowledge, and assuming the largest diameter of a toilet bowl is 8.75", that's a world class 27.49" turd. I saw it with my own two eyes. Breathtaking, really.

On the kid front, my daughter decided she needed absolutely no help, failed to wipe at all, and slid off the pot mid-poop, effectively using the lid as a giant white s--t-cutter. A scatalogical deli. A fecal Fuzzy-Pumper-Barbershop. I could have lived without cleaning that one up...

cbro said...

gotta love kids...I type this through a blur of tears. Tears of laughter and satisfaction. Satisfaction that you had to clean it and not me. It's always funny when it happens to someone else.

You've got to love college or at least the parts you remember or think you remember.