Sunday, January 01, 2006

half way through the 'aughts


Well we made. Congrats. Hopefully you don't feel as bad as this Polar Beer.

A decent vid to start off the new year. Yay water character sex. We will Rock you.

Was Bush Right? The Right Brothers think so. I hope this is a joke. Sorry I could only find a sample mp3 of the tune.

I think will be my favorite tune of '06. Jonathan Coulton's "Baby got back"(mp3). A pitch perfect cover. Enjoy. Also check out his resolutions via Radiohead computer read.

More later
Bro

PS: at the bottom of our blog you can find a list of tunes that I have been playing on my computer--just click on the big red box with the artist list in it. It's kinda cool and if I am online listening you can actually see what I am listening to as it plays. Thanks to last.fm. If the monkeys want to join and we can see what they are listening to too. I just felt like Tom Petty there. Hope '06 in nice to you.

No comments: