Saturday, December 31, 2005

Have Happy and Safe New Year's Eve


The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny. I think this is the best way to end the year. Worth watching many times over. Enjoy.

Every one has top CD lists what about the CDs no one should have the 2005 version. Thank god for the Onion.

and this is just scary. The Legend of Zelda Dancers.

Most rapped about Brands. Benz leads the way. Nike number two. Spam is number three.

100 things we didn't know last year. I like 11, 14, 29, 54, and 33 gives me one more reason to dislike Chelsea.

And one more Star Wars link for the year. Save Greedo.

Stones and U2 made alot of money in concerts this year. Everyone...not so much.

Well done Down Under. Ready to download legally from the TV. I think this is a better way than bringing 11 year olds to court.

and I leave you with soundboard from Office Space. Ummm Yeah

More later
Bro

No comments: