Sunday, December 11, 2005

yeah and it's deep too


















Richard Pryor RIP. I have quite fond memeries of listening to Richard Pryor. I was a wee little lad and had to sneak his tapes into the house. I listened to him with headphones on of course. Just in case my Parents happen to peruse my tape collection I tossed the Pryor sleeve and stuck the tape in something more safe...probably Asia or Styx...anything but Richard Pryor in block letters on the outside. Goodbye Funny Man.

Find the 74 bands in the Picture.

KT Tunstall. Big over across the pond and getting a bit of a following here. Think more mainstream Ani DiFranco with a dash of Sinnead O'Connor.

I mentioned before that Franz Ferdinand were working on CD #3. Here's a podcast about the making of said CD.

A holiday post of MP3s. An Indie Christmas.

More later
Bro

The title is the punchline to one of the first jokes I ever heard from Richard Pryor.

1 comment:

cbro said...

I hate when this happens(when a death reminds us about someone great) but I'm gonna have to bump a few Pryor Movies to the top of my quque in Netflix. I am sure I wouldn't be alone.