Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yeah for Hump Day.


Bob sells more of his soul. Bob Dylan now has a show on XM. I just wish someone would want my soul...I don't think it would take much to get mine. I don't think I will ever get satellite but XM seems to do more cool things with music. Sirius is offering Howard Stern? No thanks. I didn't listen to him when he was free. But now he can do anything he wants...sex sex sex. I can get that as soon as I turn on my computer. Which brings me to the point about not getting Sat Radio. Soon I will be able to get Internet Radio everywhere. That is what I want. So who wants to get an internet radio station up and running now? Ahh Future.

U2 tops concert moneys.

Finally a musical toothbrush. My long wait is over.

Mirosoft patch to fix Song DRM bug.

Is apple holding back the music biz? Whatever and this is why I should rule the world. Cost. You should lower the price. 49 cents at the most. Maybe something closer to 5 cents per download. When good legal downloads are that cheap why would you ever look anywhere else. Too easy. Or maybe something like this from Slate. Is 99 cents too much? Or see Sandy Pearlman's idea.

By the way which one's Pink? Actually it's just Dave. Gilmour out on his own with new CD.

A Semi-Smiths Reunion.
Billboard reports: Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr and bassist Andy Rourke will perform together at an English charity show January 28 for the first time since the legendary act split up in 1987.
Rourke is overseeing the lineup for the Manchester v. Cancer show at the Evening News Arena[see full story for more]-

Welcome to the next DCFC
Aversion reports: The Decemberists will release their next album through Capitol Records.
The indie-rock balladeers will leave Kill Rock Stars for Capitol, according to reports by Pitchfork

Punk Photos

Snow globe equals Holiday Fun.


South Park Generator.

More Later
Bro

2 comments:

HelperMonkey said...

I can appreciate Stern's place in broadcasting. He practically invented that style of radio. As far as his style goes, yeah, its a little juvenile and somewhat repetitive, but there are so many watered down imatators in every city trying to do what he does...but they can't. A true pioneer, love him or hate him.

cbro said...

Yes a pioneer. I will give you that but thanks to my DVR I finally got to watch him on the daily show. His big idea that he fought with Sirius about was a man taking a dump? C'mon?!? That's what they get for 500 Million? Oh yeah and the SEX SEX SEX thing too. I have to pay 13 bucks a month for that. That is just silly. Really Silly. Next you'll tell me that we re-elected Bush.

Good for you America. Sometimes we get what we deserve. Prost and Cheers and Bloody Happy Holidays.