Monday, December 19, 2005

It's almost time for my top...whatever...list of CDs


Gummy bear sex. Yes Gummy Bears having sex.

Maybe I should have started with some Holiday flash fun. The Elf Snowball fight. Hit Buddy but not Santa.

Great site about NitPickers on movies. For you Naught.

The Year in digital downloads.

Top 50 songs from Pitchfork.

Top 50 albums but Rolling Stone. Not a bad list but definitely not a good one. No Spoon? No Decememberists? No Black Rebel Motorcycle Club? Rolling Stones at number two? Number two?!?

More Later
Bro

3 comments:

HelperMonkey said...

Ahh, Christmastime...when Cbro and Evil Monkey come home to Chicago...I'll buy a round at Double Door.

cbro said...

I can't wait...or the metro. Or the Vic or the...God I love Chicago.

cbro said...

Please see the title of my new post...I love and miss the Map Room. So how about starting there. I get on Monday and leave Thursday. Short visit but long enough to hit the Map Room.