Friday, December 23, 2005

I am heading to Naught's for the Super Bowl


Naught. I guess you were very good this year. I want a full report on the new TV brother man.

Christmas on the Ocho -- I mean ESPN. Pop Warner National Championships at 3:30 then at 4:30 the Flag Football National Championships. Just in case the Fam gets to be a little too much.

For the iPod. Big Boom Box. 600 watts for you.

Snakes on a Plane. You have been warned. Here you get photos.

John Lennon and Bob Dylan share a cab. Video.

What really happened to Chappelle.

HelperMonkey I know that you loved the toilet thing we had going for a bit so I got you this for Christmas. Enjoy.

Shoot me now. It's truly the End of Days.

Top 25 from Tiny Tape Mixes.

I haven't heard this. Anyone got a copy? the Green Day mashups.

More later
Bro

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a cool Dylan/Lennon link, but man was Dylan wasted!

Anonymous said...

Have a good X-mas...call me if your in town & have time to catch a beer. Did you see the stat counter? It would be cool to get 10K hits before the end of the year.

cbro said...

You have my cell? Wednesday is pretty full. Tuesday night at the Map Room?

and yes 10k would be very cool.

Anonymous said...

I will call you.