Monday, December 05, 2005

What are you gonna do with your time now you ain't got time to kill?


Welcome to the age of MySpace. Too bad Murdock just bought this. It's hard to cheer for the man that brought us Fox News (amoung other things.)

File under it's about time. Indie music ok'ed to be used in Podcasts...for now.

Thursday is the 25th anniversary of the Death of John Lennon. Recalling Lennon. I don't know if he would be as loved if he were still alive but man it would be great to hear what he would have put out in the past 25 years. I would have loved to hear what he would have done in the 90s. I am sure because of his death we missed out on some magic.

Gee you couldn't see this happening. Shake up at Sony...why don't they just hire me and be done with it. I would be cheaper. That would help the bottom line.

To get you in the mood. Ugly Christmas Lights. Or check out this display. I don't know if that is cool or not.

Arcade Fire and U2 cover Love will tear us apart. MP3.

World Cup Draw is Friday...anyone for Germany next summer? We might not get tickets but it will be fun just to hit the Beer Gardens and Pubs.

More later
Bro

The title is from M. Ward's "HiFi" Great mellow song writer--almost jazzy. Tastey. file him right next to Iron and Wine. I still like last years Transfiguration of Vincent Cd better but this one is a good buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I noticed the title of your blog a month ago "It's everything that is connected and beautiful and now I know where I stand", which is a line from a song that I am trying to find out the title to.

If this is what you are referencing, could you please let me know at buddyholly4 (at) yahoo.com?

thanks