Saturday, January 21, 2006

she don't think straight--no no no--she don't think straight


To get you ready for Sundays games. Big NFL hits.

Bands making it on the web. Some are doing it--it's not easy. Soon this will be a better way. Still got a ways to go but getting there.

u2. They made alot of money.

Bloc Party DVD...trailer. Also look for a new cd. Here's their homepage. Silent Alarm was Voted number one cd by NME and number two by me.

The Song Tapper - Hilariously dumb or absolute genius?

Reuters reports:
Former Smashing Pumpkins guitarist James Iha and Fountains Of Wayne/Ivy principal Adam Schlesinger have signed on to produce a new studio album from enduring soft rock act America. I really don't know how to feel about this.

AP reports:
Aretha Franklin will join New Orleans singer Aaron Neville in performing the national anthem at next month's Super Bowl. They will be accompanied by another veteran New Orleans musician, pianist Dr. John.

A wonderful short. Worth your 8 and half minutes.

More later
Bro

Title is from Bloc Party's Silent Alarm. The tune is Banquet. This is a must own.


Hey we made it to 10,000 hits. Thanks to anyone that has visited and/or commented. If you visited once and came back-- you rock. Word. Peace Off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to be here and thanks for the Pearl Jam info and the other stuff too. Keep it up.

cbro said...

Happy you are here too.

Anonymous said...

Where's the rest of your top albums list? 18 to go...

cbro said...

oh bugger... I will get to that. Promise. Tonight I will add a few but not all 18. Soonish. I have no excuse but I am a lazy git.

cbro said...

I am almost done. I think I have six left. You can probably guess them. Tomorrow?