Monday, January 09, 2006

Hello Hello Hello is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me.


I miss my monkeys and Naught must be too busy watching his new 45 inch Sharp LCD--I want a review-- and Pezman--oh nevermind.

Now I am a fan of Radiohead but this list is a bit too much. A survey done by Q. A British mag.

Pearl Jam wins name battle for website.

10 to watch according to the BBC.

Elvis lives...kinda.

MP3s rule the yule. What a week. The only person that did better than that is Stern. He just got stock worth 224 Million. That's on top of the 500 Million over 5 year contract he signed for Sirius. Today was his first day...I really don't care.

Embrace your inner child and laugh that the rude places in the world. I think these are my favorites--Crotch Lake, Ontario, Canada and Cuckoo's Knob, Wiltshire, UK. I want my return address to read Cuckoo's Knob. That would be sweet.

Very cool short "Tempbot". Hint: Look for wonder woman.

Very cool art. Cut Paper art.

The First rule about Drunk Club is you don't talk about Drunk Club. Is our Pres in the Club? Read the comments too.

More later
Bro

Thank you floyd for the title from the Wall. Must have and hopefully I don't have to explain to you why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Monkey's gone to Heaven...well, not really, but I really should post my year end list since we are well into 06' already...what happened to yours by the way?
Also..how would you like a female contributor? I was talking to this girlfriend of mine and she was interested...she is way funny and would bring a more train-of-thought type posting to the blog.
Let me know what you think.

cbro said...

sure... the more the merrier. Yeah I know that my list hasn't made it yet. Spank me.

Hey anyone what to give me some feedback on a new music show that I have been pitching to my boss? I would love to get some opinions. Let me know and I'll make you a cd.