Monday, January 30, 2006

I hate it when my post knocks down the fake lesbian photo


Sorry.

Welcome again to Cat.

The Shortlist is no longer around it is now the Pantheon Prize. It is awarded by industry types to the best group that doesn't have at least a gold album(500,000 cds). Backhanded compliment kinda but I would take these 10 finalists anyday over anything in the Grammys. In fact this prize would make a fine top ten of the year.

Good list of upcoming CDs from LA times.

PG's Big Time official theme song of WWE. Not sure how I feel about this. I love Peter Gabriel so it kinda feels dirty.

Oscar noms later today. John Stewart is hosting. As much as Oscar almost never gets it right I still love the show and I think Stewart will be gold.

I love Bode. He rocks in so many ways. It takes a true athlete to go screaming down a mountain wasted. I have trouble doing that sober. I also love that he called out Bonds and that biker dude that left his wife who stuck by him after cancer for that sellout--but hot--singer. In fact I wish I had enough money because I would offer each pitcher in the MLB $10,000 every time they tried to hit Barry's head. Which is huge so it wouldn't be that hard. Some pitchers might not want to do that--ok I would if I could throw you $5,000 to intentional walk him instead. It's people like him that really make me wonder what I did a in former life that was so bad.

More later
Bro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pic, very minimalist

cbro said...

Thanks man.

Hey what is your username for last.fm? You know the name you sign in with.

BTW last.fm got a mention in the last Rolling Stone as cool sites to ignore radio by.