Tuesday, May 13, 2008

When Can I Sleep?


Holy Balls that place is evil...and good but did I mention the evil. In fact, it's so evil it's pronounced eval. I think that is the quote. Anyway the bachelor party weekend in Vegas was a success - If you measure success in lack of sleep. I really am too old for this. NYC may claim the title of "the city that never sleeps" but they are totally and completely wrong.

Hint: If you are ever in Las Vegas you need to search out the Craps Table at the Palms with Doc working it. The man is magic. I have never played Craps and Doc, my man, helped me out. I have a pretty decent understanding of the game now but I love my man Doc. Pure luck that man is. He probably wouldn't remember me but I'll remember he helped pay for the trip.

One thing I love about Craps is the fact that the whole table wins. If you get on a roll (don't bet big when I'm rolling) the entire table is on your side. They want you to do good. That is how companies should be run. We all win when we win and if we lose we all lose.

Went to the top floor at the Palms to the Playboy Club. A waste of time and money. Really but maybe it was the fact that it was Mother's Day Weekend. I don't know and yes I am still paying for that fact. "You are going where?!? For what?!? On Mother's Day weekend?!?" Yes as best man and thus the man who planned the weekend I will paying for this one for a while. Worth it? Talk to me later - right now I need a nap.

More later
Bro


----------------
Now playing: Chris Whitley & The Bastard Club - I Go Evil
via FoxyTunes

No comments: