Thursday, May 15, 2008

Erin's Answers


Real name: Erin

Where I live: Saddle Brook, NJ (Soon to be Seymour, CT)

Occupation: CEO of the Crazy L. tribe

Favorite movie: I have a meandering top ten list for this one. The Princess Bride or the Holy Grail. So many quotes, so little time.

Favorite book: Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance and The Monster at the End of The Book (By Grover)

Favorite album: I haven't listened to a whole album since The Singles. I like soundtracks, Garden State was a good one.

Three famous people I'd like to meet: Tom Cruise, to publicly ridicule him. Shirley Manson, she's just hot. I can't think of any more. None seem nice or intelligent enough to waste my time on. My kids are MUCH more interesting.

One famous person I actually met: Gene Wilder. We were both at a liquor store in Stamford. He's scary in person. Big drinker.

Best concert experience: Bob Dylan when I was 12 and had front row seats, and Ape Fight, after I had my third baby and finally left the house.

Coolest pop-culture item I own: I have none. If I did, it would have been broken between many moves and wild children.

And what movie prop would like to own: The stereo Lloyd is holding in Say Anything. Dorky, but I am still a woman, and it was the first time I wanted romance. (I was 12 when I first saw it)

Thanks Erin

No comments: