Monday, May 19, 2008

thanks


I love The Peak/NEXT listeners. You are brilliant. Not only do you have great taste in music but you are glorious people.

If you listened to my Sunday shift on the Peak I mentioned that I needed some good vibes sent to me today. I got a few emails sending those good vibes. Thank you. That means a lot. I really does.

Everything went well or good or well enough and good enough. So you've got me for a little while longer. Enjoy me now. Actually life is such a Douche that I know I'll live to be 99. Why? because it wants me to live through hell but just get me close enough to triple digits. I have destroyed and will continue to destroy my body (I still try to play sports like I was 25) and I love beer. Please don't take that from me. Please. Anyway I'll get soooo close and then bang...sorry you can't have what you want.

Wow I just summed up my life in a few short words. I have always joked that if I write a book about my life it will be called "You're a Nice Guy but..."

and remember "maybe" always means "no".



Enjoy it all
Bro


----------------
Now playing: Mofro & John “JJ” Grey - Brighter Days
via FoxyTunes

No comments: