Monday, May 05, 2008

Nice b day gift

How cool are my P's?

I recently celebrated a birthday. A big one is next year. Big blowout. You are all welcomed to help me celebrate the fact that I have not killed myself. Although that might happen before next year. So maybe we should just grab a few beers now.

So anyway I see this big package in front of my door the other day. On it is the claim "that someone must love you". True.

So I open it up and it's frozen Lou Malnati's Pizza. Loaded up on the dry ice to keep it frozen during the shipping. Hint Hint to anyone outside of Chicago. Treat yourself. It tastes soooo good and your kitchen will never smell better.

We could go back and forth on New York style and Chicago but I will just say I love me my 'za but nothing beats a mile of cheese on your pie. When you have to carve up your slice with a fork and knife...glorious.


More later
Bro

----------------
Now playing: Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Brand New Cadillac
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Megs said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great one.

I remember a few years ago, my one flatmate got some Chicago pizza shipped to the dorm for her birthday. I can't remember where it was from, but it was damn good. So yeah, consider me jealous.

ps- a little fun hint about birthdays, you should look at it as celebrating the anniversary of turning 21. That's my sister told me. She just celebrated the 11th anniversary of turning 21. Clever, right?

cbro said...

Interesting way of looking at those B Days.

Again highly recommend getting the Chicago Pie shipped. I am sure it's cheaper than a ticket to Chi-town.