Friday, May 19, 2006

Who wants to love what they will lose -- it's so much easier to lie


YouTube time. Pee Wee Herman warns you about Crack. and don't miss this one. Real Men don't drive sports cars. and my favorite of the moment. 10 things I Hate about the Commandments. --warning one little bad word. Happy Friday.

YOU CAN BUY Chris Martin. He is on the auction block today. Good luck.

MTV on why not much protest music today. This country was founded on dissent.

First time in their career the RHCP at number one. And the record is almost gold already.

Not exactly sure how to feel about this. Billy Joel to get tv show based on his life for Showtime.

a new Meat Loaf song called "The Monster is Loose" from his forthcoming 'Bat Out of Hell 3' album has been leaked online. The song was co-written by Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx. I'd like to see them in the studio together. Now that is a reality show I may watch. Strike that I wouldn't but still...

More later
Bro



The title is from Alexi Murdoch's "Dream about Flying". If you love Ray LaMontage then I have just found your new favorite CD. There's a little NICK DRAKE in there too or a jammy Elliot Smith.

No comments: