Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I got world cup tickets


I am a very happy boy. I could have gotten tickets to the match I really wanted (England v Sweden) but I didn't have an extra 2000 laying around. If you find yourself in Berlin for the Tunisia v Ukraine match...lets go get a few beers.

Pearl Jam video info.

Will Vinyl outlast CDs? Yes.

10 things your iPod wouldn't tell. Doesn't matter I still love mine. Even if it's a one way street. It's like that in the rest of my life why not my MP3 player.

Did Sony screw you with it's DRM? Well you get one downloaded album and 7.50. Nice. Thanks.

DIY. Artists take control.

Can you learn from formats that have died? From Wired.

MP-She. The ladies are doing it.

YouTube. Mojave 3 video for Love songs on the radio. I just heard their new cd. Lovely. and since I was there. Funny Star Wars video things. Darth tells the truth. and this is brillant. Darth explains what happened to the Death Star.

What is on Hillary Clintons iPod.

More later
Bro

No comments: