Thursday, May 11, 2006

I backed my car into a cop car the other day--well he just drove off sometimes life's ok


BitTorrent mainstream? Get ready.

Stones say no brain damage was done during the fall. What about before the fall? Surely there has been some before that.
No there wasn't and stop calling me Shirley.

Tool Number One. PJ Number Two. Told you HM but don't worry I knew you knew before the charts came out.

Music is good for you. DUH.

Great beer commerical from Down Under. Stubbies. Yeah Man Camel Toe.

HM we haven't had a toilet link for awhile. So I give you Superheroes on the Toilet. Brillant.

More Later
Bro



Title is from "Float on" by Modest Mouse. It came up on my shuffle. Damn I love this song. In fact the whole album. Should be in everyones collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tool sold double...true, but this PJ album has legs...lets see those totals 6 months from now.

Sorry I haven't posted lately...I have lots to tell...I was at Conan taping this week and I have Secret Machines & 2 PJ shows coming up...so my next post will have lots of info.

cbro said...

and one more thing I forgot to mention. PJ is allowing downloads while Tool is not. Who are they Radiohead? so the numbers are probably really close. PJ might even have come out ahead with the combined sales.

Enjoy the shows. Have you used iMix for NEXT yet? Next is going to be featured in a Monthly Mag here in Westchester NY soon. More details to follow.

Don't worry about the posts--I do love 'em but it's the comments that hurt the most. I miss the comments