Tuesday, May 16, 2006

"AC/DC’s 'Highway To Hell’ is the greatest meshing of vocal, guitar and content I’ve ever heard. That’s what I aspire to."


Odie the dog Loves you. YouTube.

Do you know what Dells are good for? Randy in Dover does. How many times does he say p0rn?

Interesting art. Paint brush not needed. Breast Pals.

Death Cab For Cutie will be on Henry's show this Saturday night, May 20th.

Andrew Bird readies new cd and I ready my wallet to feel less full.

Can a show sellout in 10 minutes? Yes.

MTV Urge starts soon. Will it take down iTunes or the iPod? MTV abandoned music along time ago so I wouldn't trust them with my music. cNet gives it an 8.0.

She loves rock and roll and Women.
Contact Music reports:
Rocker JOAN JETT's new video A.C.D.C. will feature sexy actress CARMEN ELECTRA as her female lover. The I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL singer and the former BAYWATCH star shot the video last week (10MAY06) in New York City. Electra and Jett play a would-be couple in the music video

Fantasy League for Females. quite funny. I'm not sure if this would work in my life but I just can't believe there isn't something like this out ther.

Watch out for Rock n Roll playing Vikings. YouTube. Love the cowbell.

More later
Bro

The title came out of Bonnie Raitt mouth. That is too cool. I liked her before now she has stepped up a few notches.

No comments: