Saturday, July 16, 2005

Welcome Naught

Now we are Fair and Balanced. A Big Welcome to Naught. You already have as many posts as Pezman (as HM has pointed out) keep up the good work. Great start and I look forward to more Great Movies. Thanks man and welcome.

If I seem a bit out of it...it's only because I have been up since Midnight with my new copy of the latest Harry Potter. Just kidding but I have read and enjoyed a few of them. Hope all the muggles that have the new HP are enjoying it but don't forget there are other books out there too.

Like this.
Innocent When You Dream. It is the Tom Waits reader. You got love the barroom bard. Frank Black writes the forward too.


Death Cab Doc. Drive Well, Sleep Carefully


Bono has revealed that U2 are considering releasing a new version of POP. Bono goes on to say that "the bones of a great album are there."

Not sure if I have linked to these guys before. Stovokor. Klingons who channel warmongering in metal.

Kudos goes to Greg Myers the catcher for the Blue Jays. The music that plays when he comes to bat is "Sinkhole" by Drive By Truckers. I need him on my fantasy team. That is one of my fav tunes by DBT. Mike Mussina plays "The Zoo" by the Scorpins (very cool groove- yes I wrote groove and extra points for picking a Pre MTV tune). Mike Stanton plays Aldo Nova's "Fantasy". Termel Sledge takes the easy way out with a Peter Gabriel tune. Do I really have to tell you? I was pretty sure you could figure that one out. Got this info from Blender. I am embarrassed.

More later
Bro

No comments: