Saturday, July 09, 2005

Some day there'll be a cure for pain and that's the day I throw my drugs away

In case you missed it or just want to relive it. Live 8 video.

This vid makes me sad. I think. Or try the lego version.

What's wrong with this photo...no not the mullet. Lower.

13 over-rated songs.

Guns Germs and Steel a 3 part PBS series.

More later
Bro

The title is from Morphine's "Cure for pain". Rarely do I use a refrain for the title but I love this song. I love the line and I Loved the group and I am telling you that you must...must have this CD in your collection.


I just saw this on Good Morning America the Weekend edition.
Sport Jelly Belly Beans. Candy that is kinda good for you and a bit more off the abc website about "sport candy"

and this is pretty cool. London's underground logo reworked after the terrible bombing. Bloody Brillant. Or this one. We're not afraid.

Cleveland Rocks or at least this video playing grandma. Not sure it is real but really who cares.

2 comments:

HelperMonkey said...

Good reminder, I am going to have to get out "Cure for Pain" and "Yes"

cbro said...

Used for 4 bucks at amazon there buddy...just click.