Monday, March 14, 2005

My sister got lucky--married a yuppie

the last title was from "Outfit" by the Drive By Truckers. Play it for your little ones...good advice etc. You know that they wouldn't listen to you so maybe you could fool them into some good stuff with songs like this.

a few from HelperMonkey
The Gorillaz are back. Navigate around it they have some cool rooms

More hip hop fun at gizoogle.com. Puts your search resultizzle into gangsta-speak. Kizzy! thanks HelperMonkey.

Who is that clean cut man? Surely not Jim Morrison the lizard king.

Spike Jones for adidas.

MP3s from Aimee Mann.

More later. I am a bit bummed. I can't get sound through the computer right now. Wish me luck.
Peace Off
Bro

I am back and groovin to tunes. Somehow someone pushed the mute button? Strange. Anyway it is good to have tunes back. So way not some MP3s from Aimee Mann. New CD in May. Slick new site for ms mann.

Ok now that you have met ET now what. No need to figure that out. Go here.

I think I may love beer even more now. Beer under a microscope.

This vid will stay with you for awhile but very cool. It rubs the lotion on skin.

OK more later
Thanks
Bro

No comments: