Tuesday, March 08, 2005

and you sold your favorite records and you sold mine too

Last title was from Death Cab for Cutie's "Company Calls Epilogue" from the fine We have the facts and we're voting yes.

What a waste of time. It is brillant. Enjoy. Push the Button. I can't believe the 3 days?!? WTF.

some cool tees at threadless. I want the "god hates techno" shirt and "Fred and the Giant Eel" is pretty cool too.

$200 if you come up with a phrase for a tee and enough people vote for it. Good Luck at OMG or just make your own at neighborhoodies.

Nature is weird.

file under "I've seen this happen before and things worked out fine" Just see Wilco. So Fiona Apple's company says no to releasing her album.

SXSW geeks out. Enjoy.

MAKE THE BAD MAN STOP. I blame you. Yes you. You listen to radio with a lazy ear. Shame on you. Stand up. Someone must stop them. Please. Grow some. Clear Channel signs 50 year deal with China. 50 years. You gotta be kidding me.

Peace off
Bro

No comments: