Saturday, March 26, 2005

And so it is Easter....

I must concure with cbro and say I am digging Bloc Party...Louis XIV is also sounding good to me these days.


First up...some words of wisdom from Diamond David Lee Roth:

"I'm a family-oriented guy. I've personally started four or five this year already."

"Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it."

"I used to jog, but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass."

"After all these years of bright lights, I still don't need glasses--I drink straight from the bottle."

"The perfect woman has an IQ of 150, wants to make love until 4 in the morning, and then turns into a pizza."

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!"

"I used to have a drug problem, but now I make enough money so that it's not a problem anymore."

"I don't get all the women that I want--I get all the women that want me."

"Young musicians are always coming up to me and asking 'how do you know when you've made it?' When you can spell 'subpoena' without thinking about it, that's when you know you've made it."

"It's not who wants to sleep with you; it's who wants to sleep with you again."

"Some people say that life is a cesspool of darkness and despair. Well, we in Van Halen are sailing through it on a yacht."

"I think people want balance more than ever. You know, feed an Ethiopian, plant the rain forest, save the ozone layer--you gotta have that, "oh woe is me," as a form of self-dramatization; it's always fun. It shouldn't be replaced, but there should be a balance. Sooner or later, it's Miller time! Sooner or later, there is some hallelujah, watusi-tailgate, light-up-the-goddamn-sky-it's-finally-the-weekend! And I don't care whether you wear a cowboy hat or your hair is purple, I don't care if you have a wedding ring or a clit ring, sooner or later, there's Miller time! That doesn't mean simple belly laughs, and it doesn't mean high-brow. It just means, 'wanna go have a drink?'"


Go ahead..tickle her....
http://www.fazed.net/common/content/out.php?id=8006


This seemed like a cool way to change up your pictures...
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/


Devil Turtle:
http://www.fazed.net/common/content/out.php?id=8004

More later,
HelperMonkey

1 comment:

cbro said...

I just tickled her and I feel all funny inside. Thanks man.