Friday, September 19, 2008

Songs for my Funeral V2


Part two of the continuing saga that is the celebration of my "Shuffling off this mortal coil", or my "dirt nap" or my "going to the big Whatever in the sky". If you missed the first one here is the playlist. NOW...

Grab a beer...yes a last request and sit back and listen.


Here is the playlist and here's where you go to listen.


The Beatles – Tomorrow Never Knows
The Twilight Singers – Bonnie Brae
The Black Angels – Bloodhound On My Trail
Cowboy Mouth – Joe Strummer
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Into My Arms
Johnny Cash – The Man Who Couldn’t Cry (live)
John Vanderslice – Exodus Damage
The Replacements – Within Your Reach
Whiskeytown – Sit and Listen to the Rain
Tom Waits – Warm Beer and Cold Women
Ben Harper – Waiting On an Angel
The Beach Boys – God Only Knows
Martin Sexton - Hallelujah


Enjoy it all and more later (I hope)
Bro


----------------
Now playing: Fleet Foxes - Mykonos
via FoxyTunes

No comments: