Monday, September 08, 2008

Sports, Sports yet no Sports

So yesterday I had different people offer up the Mets game, the Women's Finals at the US Open and then the Bears were on Sunday night football. What is a man that thinks high fashion is shorts with no hat to do? That is right go to a friends fashion show in NYC during Fashion Week.
and yes I am somewhere in that video. See if you can see me


So I don't get a chance to see the Bears monster game. Thank you DVR. Why didn't they do that two years ago in the Super Bowl? Oh well. I was hoping for 8-8 (really thinking (5-11) but if the D keeps stepping up the North is screwed.


So I missed this great final


The night was grand and fun and something I never thought I'd find myself at. The after party was stellar. Wow did I just use stellar? I don't know where it came from but I am not in the mood to edit so out into the ether go you unthought...thoughts.

More later
Bro


----------------
Now playing: The Panderers - Come On
via FoxyTunes

No comments: