Monday, December 18, 2006

We had a lovely party last night

I had a great time and I hope everyone else did too. Good food. Good booze. Good conversation. Good tunes. Good times. Plus as a gift someone gave me a nice bottle of Reposado. You sir are my hero. I'll be cracking that open soon and sipping away. Thanks.

NotCot. Crazy stuff on the internets. Man I love this place. If you're lucky you might find something for the special someone. I personally like "nothing".

Oh so that's what that is called. 33 names of things you didn't know had a name but knew there had to be one.

I love this tune and the video.




Music Business Blog. I hope this is helpful to someone out there. Some interesting stuff for bands and what not.

Not all the end of year lists will be about music. How about the worst book covers or the best nude scenes or the best photos.

Now some music lists. Five most unintentionally funny albums. Or I'll stay doing the "five" thing. Five must haves.

More later
Bro

6 comments:

HelperMonkey said...

Never saw that Radiohead video. I Netflixed 7 Television commercials, so that should be good.

cbro said...

I love me my Netflix.

hey I will be in Chicago for New Years...beers?

Anonymous said...

Yes, beers for sure.

cbro said...

that makes me smile

Megs said...

I loooove that radiohead music video. I remember watching it on 120 Minutes when I was a kid. Not to mention, it's one of my favorite songs too.

I think my second favorite radiohead video is the one for "Just." It's so sarcastic and weird.

cbro said...

Wait a minute...sarcastic and weird. You can't be talking about Radiohead.